- I enjoyed my course with Heed. The student portal was easy to use. I found the timetable really useful in keeping me on task which is something I struggle with when doing online learning. The feedback and support provided is helpful and really responsive.
– Arlys Olson (September 2021)
- Highly recommend Heed education. Very professional and easy to deal with. Monica and her team provide wonderful support all through the course.
– Keryn Gray (August 2021)
- I would recommend Heed Education for anyone who is looking for flexible on line learning that will fit in around work and other commitments. The course was well set out with easy to follow instructions. Monica is fantastic and always follows up very promptly with any queries that you have along the way. You always feel supported throughout your course. 5 star service.
– Shelley Mulheron (August 2021)
- I’ve just completed the Diploma in Accounting and would recommend Heed Education to anyone looking at studying a Certificate or Diploma in Accounting. My teacher was kind, helpful and very responsive to my questions. She went above and beyond to ensure I fully understood the concepts being taught and was always willing to help. Could not recommend Heed Education enough.
– Zoe Kopmann (May 2021)
- I completed the Professional Accounting Training with Virtual Internship Program at Heed Education and would highly recommend it to anyone wishing to take a step further in their bookkeeping/accounting career. The trainers offered great support throughout the program, the classes were easy to follow – you could also opt to watch them on your own time, and the case study at the end provided real life experience as a bookkeeper. 5 stars all the way!
– Thaysa Male (May 2021)
- I would recommend Heed Education. I felt like they were readily available to offer assistance. The course was very clear and easy to follow. Thank you Monica!!
– Beth Anrott (May 2021)
- The provider responded promptly to all my requests for assistance, this is excellent when you are training on-line.I really enjoyed the course, teacher and content were excellent, and I would not hesitate to recommend Heed Education to others.
– Kim Moss (Apr 2021)
- Flexible online course. Step by step learning method which is easy to understand. Monica is always ready to help who needs course related assistance. Highly recommended.
– Nargis Sultana (Feb 2021)
- Watch this amazing video review by Tracey Quick here (also shared on Facebook page @Heededucation)
– Tracey Quick (Nov 2020)
- Great Course, – Easy to do for someone who was working irregular hours. Flexible to watch the lesson or download later and replay. Any questions answered promptly. The payment plan also made it easily affordable – Highly Recommend.
– Jason Maston (Oct 2020)
- I am currently studying through Heed Education and would definitely recommend their services. I have received great support and always feel comfortable asking questions or seeking help.
– Zoe Koppman (Oct 2020)
- I have been studying with Heed Education for months now. Monica is lovely and always ready to help if needed. The course itself is great and thorough. Highly recommend!
– Rebecca Cunningham (Oct 2020)
- Have been really enjoying this online course! Monica is great! She is always there to help with great feedback and also there when assistance is required. I would happily recommend this course:)
– Jack Thomsett (Oct 2020)
- After learned Xero from you, I got chance to work as a intern at one of the accounting firm where I have good chance to explore this accounting software and quickbooks as well, again I would to say thank you so much and hope to get more help in coming days. I really support your business, it’s not only business, you provide lots of chance to new students who want to explore accounting theory and application to real life, which is not provided or included in our course (Masters degree), without it it’s almost impossible to get even intern in accounting field, So you are doing so great Monica, really appreciate
– Anil Neupane (Jul 2020)
- I have recently completed my Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping with Heed Education. The entire education experience was excellent. The trainer’s knowledge of the content of the course was thorough, applicable and current. The course was delivered clearly, with understanding and patience of my individual needs, as a mature student.
– Candylee Coyte (Mar 2020)
- Changing directions / career paths midway through my working life has always seemed daunting and unachievable until I met Monica and studied through Heed Education. They make sure that you understand the content of the topics and work with you until you do comprehend the concept. I’ve not felt so supported in life, nor encouraged to continue to believe in myself and make use of the knowledge I have gained by undertaking this Diploma. If you’re looking for a supportive and comprehensive learning platform, Heed Education is for you.
– Narelle Belford (Feb 2020)
- I took a Diploma at Heed Education. It was flexible, helpful and supportive thorough out my course. I really appreciate teacher’s hard work, effort and encouragement for me. Thank you very much!!.
– Ayami Iida (Nov 2019)
- I totally recommend Heed Education. Even though I am studying online with my diploma, it doesn’t feel like online studying. You are definitely not abandoned, as with other online courses. Every week other students and I meet in an ‘online classroom’ with our teacher for our tutorials. And the help doesn’t stop there, as I can email my teacher with questions at any time, always receiving a prompt reply. My teacher is wonderful – never giving up on me until I understand each unit. My course is also extremely affordable – much, much less than other institutions I researched. I cannot rate Heed Education highly enough.
– Therese Hennessey (Nov 2019)
- Preparing job ready students
I often hear of Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) making headlines for the wrong reasons. So I’m delighted to share news of an RTO that’s successfully preparing students to be job ready, and is meeting Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) regulatory requirements. Highly practical resources Each unit resource is highly practical and relevant to the industry. In fact, a KPMG manager who worked on the industry validation of materials was immensely impressed with what students learn in Certificate IV in Accounting and Bookkeeping at Heed Education.
– Melissa Rankine (AU Head of Xero Learn Team) (Oct 2019)
- Dear Mrs. Monica Nagpal,
I am very happy to find a class tutor like you. You have great memory power to remember every mistake that a single student did and ability to give good feedback on them. You also encourage every student to get better knowledge on accounting by giving the feedback on their writing. Finally, I appreciate your contribution in our study.
– Narayan (Feb 2018)
- Monica has a genuine enthusiasm for this course and the teaching of it; this adopted by the students. Her commitment to trying new approaches of teaching and ways of imparting the same message helped students grasp a large volume of new concepts. Throughout the course she has been noting where improvements can be made for future classes.
– Saroj T (Mar 2018)
- Monica is very supportive and encouraging to students.
– Serena Clarke (Mar 2018)
- Monica was extremely approachable and genuinely interested in students achieving their best results.
– Beverly Martin (Jun 2018)
- It is a pleasure to write a letter of recommendation for Monica. During my classes with Monica, I found her to be extremely informative and accommodating during the session. She thoroughly explains accounting in terms which myself an unnatural accountant can understand and fill in the gaps in which I have from my previous employment. When it comes to assignments and problems Monica takes time to ensure everyone in the class is moving on the right track to achieve the best results. Monica’s thorough understanding of accounting enables her to even answer questions unrelated to the topic so I have a better understanding of where things fall into place.
– Brigitte (Aug 2018)