Call Now : 0422 964 333
Gain the skills and knowledge to use MYOB software with confidence. This course is designed to introduce the learner to MYOB AccountRight Plus 2017/2019 where you will learn to set up a company file with relevant accounts, tax codes, card files, opening balances and much more. Upon completion of the course you will be able to:
- navigate within AccountRight
- create a new company file for your business
- work with the accounts list (Chart of Accounts)
- set up card file records
- create items
- set up opening balances for items, sales and purchases
- backup and restore your company file
- bank reconciliation
- create reports
|Certificate of Achievement|
|3 Months access to the course|
|Online Learning - self paced|
|Certificate of Achievement by Heed Education|
|Intermediate level of knowledge|
Pre-requisite units and entry requirements
There are no formal education entry requirements for this course. However, it would be advantageous to have a general understanding of bookkeeping/business transactions but not necessary.
Minimum age entry requirement is 15 years
Computer specification and requirement
To complete an online self-paced course (distance learning environment), student will require the following resources:
- A functional computer/laptop (Windows or Mac**) with currently supported version of Windows or Mac Operating System;
- Computer/laptop installed Microsoft office 2010 or above;
- In-built speaker & microphone or external headsets;
- Smart phone.
**Mac users: For MYOB related units, students will need to install and use ‘Parallels’ or similar software i.e. an emulator installed to allow the Mac to run Windows programs as data files are supplied in Windows format.
A significant portion of the course is completed through online learning hence students are expected to have the following computer/digital skills:
- File Management: create and manage computer files (Microsoft Office, PDF documents, audio, video files etc.) including how to find, download, copy, rename, recover, print, scan and organize your files;
- Use of internet and email (including selecting and using web browsers, and using email);
- Use of cloud storage solutions (For e.g. Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive).
Please note Heed Education staff are not able to provide technical support regarding system setting and essential computer management and maintenance tasks.
Textbook and other information
Course cost includes access to e-texts (only).
MYOB for small business course includes:
- Introduction to MYOB AccountRight 2017/2019 and GST
- Creating a company file
- Working with the accounts list
- Creating card file
- Creating inventory items
- Spend money
- Record sales
- Receiving money
- Reconciling accounts
- Customer payments and credits
- Supplier payments
- Petty cash
- GST reporting
- End of financial year reconciliations
- Online course cost: RRP $420