Call Now : 0422 964 333
Heed Education’s Diploma of Business is an ideal qualification if you want to take the next step in your career. This course is a direct pathway to higher education into a number of Australian Universities and to further develop your skills to facilitate a career within the business management and administration. This qualification can help you get ahead in a range of fields including marketing, human resources, accounting, banking and retail.
Diploma of Business is a nationally recognised qualification, complying with the AQF standard and ASQA standards.
|BSB50215 Diploma of Business|
|Case studies, written question and answers, projects, reports, third party report, role plays, observation, skill and knowledge tests.|
|Heed Education (RTO#45064)|
Pre-requisite and entry requirement
Please note there is no formal education or entry requirement for this course but before commencement of the course, students shall be requested by Heed Education to complete a short Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) online test along with a Work Health and Safety Assessment.
Students should hold one of the following:
- Australian citizenship
- Australian permanent residency
- A valid visa for domestic study without study limitations
Minimum age entry requirement is 15 years.
Computer specification and requirement
To complete an online self-paced course (distance learning environment), student will require the following resources:
- A functional computer/laptop (Windows or Mac) with currently supported version of Windows or Mac Operating System;
- Computer/laptop installed Microsoft office 2010 or above;
- In-built speaker & microphone or external headsets;
- Smart phone.
A significant portion of the course is completed through online learning hence students are expected to have the following computer/digital skills:
- File Management: create and manage computer files (Microsoft Office, PDF documents, audio, video files etc.) including how to find, download, copy, rename, recover, print, scan and organize your files;
- Use of internet and email (including selecting and using web browsers, and using email);
- Use of cloud storage solutions (For e.g. Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive).
Please note Heed Education staff are not able to provide technical support regarding system setting and essential computer management and maintenance tasks.
Textbooks are required to be purchased from the nominated suppliers to complete a course with Heed Education. The total cost will vary depending on following factors:
- Personalised training plans and unit allocation as some of our diploma/Cert IV units do not require a textbook purchase.
- Choice of e-text or textbook (hard copy).
Average cost per textbook is $20. Textbook purchase information (discount codes (if any), supplier detail etc.) is provided at the time of enrolment.
Students are provided access to the learning support material, assessment and any supporting documents with supplementary information via online learning platform upon enrolment.
Diploma of Business
|Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|Develop and use complex spreadsheets|
|Manage budgets and forecasts|
|Build and sustain an innovative work environment|
|Implement and monitor marketing activities|
|Conduct a marketing audit|
Students can choose to pay upfront or take advantage of our payment plan option. The payment of course fees can be made to Heed Education via:
Upfront payment of $1,500 payable via Direct Deposit (EFT) or Credit/Debit card*
Payment plan with $500 deposit and $52.08 x 24 weekly instalments are payable via direct debit.
Note: Under the payment plan option a fee of $250 is added to the course cost.