Call Now : 0422 964 333
Heed Education’s Certificate III in Business Administration offers practical skills to step into the world of business. This entry-level business qualification can offer a range of opportunities as an Office administrator/assistant, Receptionist, Junior personal assistant, Accounts clerk, Accounts payable and receivable clerk, Xero and payroll clerk in a business office environment.
|BSB30415 Certificate III in Business Administration|
|Case studies, written question and answers, projects, reports, third party report, role plays, observation, skill and knowledge tests.|
|Heed Education (RTO#45064)|
Pre-requisite and entry requirement
Please note there is no formal education or entry requirement for this course but before commencement of the course, students shall be requested by Heed Education to complete a short Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) online test along with a Work Health and Safety Assessment.
Students should hold one of the following:
- Australian citizenship
- Australian permanent residency
- A valid visa for domestic study without study limitations
Minimum age entry requirement is 15 years.
Computer specification and requirement
To complete an online self-paced course (distance learning environment), student will require the following resources:
- A functional computer/laptop (Windows or Mac) with currently supported version of Windows or Mac Operating System;
- Computer/laptop installed Microsoft office 2010 or above;
- In-built speaker & microphone or external headsets;
A significant portion of the course is completed through online learning hence students are expected to have the following computer/digital skills:
- File Management: create and manage computer files (Microsoft Office, PDF documents, audio, video files etc.) including how to find, download, copy, rename, recover, print, scan and organize your files;
- Use of internet and email (including selecting and using web browsers, and using email);
- Use of cloud storage solutions (For e.g. Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive).
Please note Heed Education staff are not able to provide technical support regarding system setting and essential computer management and maintenance tasks.
Textbooks are required to be purchased from the nominated suppliers to complete a course with Heed Education. The total cost will vary depending on the following factors:
- Personalised training plans and unit allocation as some of the units may not require a textbook purchase.
- Choice of e-text or textbook (hard copy).
The average cost per textbook is $30. Textbook purchase information (discount codes (if any), supplier detail etc.) is provided at the time of enrolment.
Students are provided access to the learning support material, assessment and any supporting documents with supplementary information via online learning platform upon enrolment.
Certificate III in Business Administration
|Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy|
|Contribute to health and safety of self and others|
|Design and produce digital text documents|
|Design and produce business documents|
|Process accounts payable and receivable|
|Create electronic presentations|
|Organise personal work priorities and development|
|Deliver and monitor a service to customers|
|Process customer complaints|
|Maintain financial records|
Training for the following skills is included as part of Certificate III in Business Administration:
– Xero accounting software
– MYOB accounting software
– Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, office documents).
Access to Xero & MYOB accounting software (student edition) included as part of the course.
Students can choose to pay upfront or take advantage of our payment plan option. The payment of course fees can be made to Heed Education via:
Option 1: Instalments payable via Direct Deposit (EFT) or Credit/Debit card*
- Upfront payment of $1,500; and balance payment of $350 payable in 2 months from enrolment.
Option 2: Instalments payable via Direct Debit
Payment plan with a $500 deposit and $66.67 x 24 weekly instalments are payable via direct debit.
Note: Under the payment plan option 2 a fee of $250 is added to the course cost.